HireDS Logo Bottom

Speak Out! - HireDS Message Board

HireDS Message Thread

Current Thread : Legal Question

Add to this Thread! | Return to Message Board

Posted By : unknown

To anyone, workmans comp (LA) is currently paying for doctors care for back problem. I was told I should apply for SSDI bc my condition is deteriorating. I was denied, I need a SSDI Lawyer to help handle the appeal, however (while my WC does not handle SSDI) several lawyers have rejected helping bc I have the other lawyer. Has anyone someone I can contact in the BR area. txt to 225-235-1842